All of us at Viewmont Animal Hospital want you to know what we are doing to keep you safe during the Corona Virus pandemic.
In light of the recent information about the COVID-19 virus outbreak, we want to assure you that your health and safety, and the health and safety of your beloved pet(s), is of utmost concern to us. We are doing all we can to keep you, your pet and our staff as healthy as possible.
We have updated our protocol for how we are currently taking appointments:
1. When you arrive in the parking lot, stay in your car and call the hospital.
2. A veterinary representative will come to your vehicle to retrieve your pet.
3. After the medical team evaluates your pet, a verbal consent for treatment, details surrounding financial estimates, and a payment will be authorized during this phone call.
4. After treatment, a veterinary representative will return your pet to you.
5. If you are ill and your pet needs assistance, please call us. We will see what can be done to accommodate your pet's needs.
6. We are monitoring the CDC and American Veterinary Medical Association in regards to the COVID-19 virus. At this time "infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that dogs and cats can become ill with COVID-19 or that they can spread it to other animals or people."
We encourage you to take good care of yourselves and limit social contact when possible. If you are sick, try to stay home. Cover your cough. Wash your hands frequently. We will be doing this too. Please feel free to call us with any questions.
With your health in mind,
The staff at Viewmont Animal Hospital